ZYB 0.00% 1.5¢ zyber holdings ltd

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-227

1. 2,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 397
    This rhetoric can, and will go on forever....

It doesn't need to pop 100% on no news to be bullish. All it needs to do is look to move into an uptrend, which so far it is tracking to do. Breakouts will occur around news.

There are thousands of stocks (if not the majority of specs) that have fallen from great heights, picked themselves up and started again. In these stocks, there will be burnt bitter holders. I've seen it time and time again.

Many here (the positive ones) are predicting this is that time for this stock. That it has hit bottom value, and is ready to relaunch.

Shells are shells for a reason. The previous business has failed in some way, they liquidate, regroup and restart. Obviously people are going to be upset at the previous failure, but you guys have to realise it's the nature of the beast. I understand you're just trying to open other peoples eyes to what the management HAS done, but be sure to keep your eyes open to what this stock CAN do.

Look at all the failed stocks that have become tech shells for start ups and boomed... all the fledgling miners to pick up lithium/ cobalt/ uranium and boomed. Etc etc etc.

This forum reminds me of TND recently. All it had was a few positive people and 10 bitter know it alls saying it was just a corrupt company taking pay checks. Fell to around 1c while it looked like Gutnick was bailing and everyone was public enemy #1, a few failed RTO projects and time wasting. All of a sudden picked up a few mining projects and some insto support and rocketed to 8c.

With the register this has from the last CR, and the climate for shells, I (and apparently a few others) are betting on this being the time for ZYB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZYB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.