WKT 4.76% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-9

1. R08
    7,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1804
    Doesn't seem strange at all Robbo.....ever heard a story of an underwriter that loves to get their hands on as many shortfall shares as possible because they know what is coming ? Ever seen a price of a company reduce during an underwritten raise only for it to take off once the shortfall cut off has lapsed because the Insto's control the play ? Happens all the time....Now have a look into the history of CPS Capital - heard of Jason Peterson before ?? The guy prints money, doesn't waste it !

I have mentioned this before, the timing of the consol and CR simultaneously, completed prior to the resource being defined, prior to the completion of the PFS and DFS, prior to off takes, funding and/or JV - is a calculated move - aimed at cleaning up shop before the serious stuff begins. I believe the company was advised to tread in this direction, possibly Mr. Benson 's directive or that of the a very wiry director at CPS. I am confident the red flags are now at ground mast....the people involved ( if you know their history ) - are winners !

Keep watching Robbo - you may learn something.....under correct knowledge of course
    Last edited by R08: 21/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $30.42K 288.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 727 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 49817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.