AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-17

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Regardless for what, the question is why would anyone supplying a service to Axiom, take shares instead of cash if this is such a dog stock?

High grades found outside of historical drilling gazette. Yet does anyone here praise Ryan for making a captains call to drill where we are?

Has anyone here who whinges more than they research, bothered to read the last drilling results from Kolosori? Apparently not otherwise they would know kolosori returned a number of holes that did not make the cut off.

Obviously posters of late would rather discuss pub talk. I would rather discuss reality, as such wake me up when the tribe crap has finished (those who talk off this site) cause it's getting embarrassing. Demanding info by threating the office with a top 20 holder selling out, you guys obviously started the festive season way too early. I'll only worry when one of our top 4 start selling, one who is Australia's wealthiest individual. None have sold a single share, or we would have had a 3B.

Another classic is the tribe saying oh SJ has no off take agreements. Wrong again read last decembers Ann for off take agreement.

Stop the drama, and just either back your investment or cut your losses.

I am very bullish on Axiom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.