ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Thanks for the rationale, professional and experienced discussion Striebs.

I completely agree with VC and Private Equity's incompatibility with running a business. The way that industry has developed is now premised on destroying businesses, whilst stealing from other investors. So many in that industry are focused on the numbers to be completely void of a conscience.

I think the weight of evidence in AJX is that the founders have given up on the idea of a sustainable business and are positioning to exit with their millions, very likely to the detriment of other investors. The recent debt facility to bridge the gap for more time on highly unfavourable terms, is a strong indication of this in my opinion.

Could still go either way, but that's the reality we face and the share market action demonstrates most are in agreeance.

Just because the ex-CEO to be, has dropped the word 'legacy' a few times, is absolutely no evidence of anything. Especially that AJX is a sustainable business. Add to this the fact that so many of his previous statements to the market have ended up being false, and there was no effort to update the market in a timely manner, then pointing to what he has said to support an argument is bordering on mental instability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.2K 157.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 494473 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.