CTP 2.08% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-10

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    If you have time, just go back through some of my posts from the beginning of times after the change that WE HAD TO HAVE.....

You may learn something therein, and my intentions and warning in how this thing was going to unfold.

Why do you think that I was selling out if I saw nothing but good fortunes and increases in my capital investment if it was all going to be good.??

The man with the gift of the ** was enough for me to make that quick decision, and I have never regretted it.

The most important thing is that I have always made it clear to all and sundries in what I was doing while doing it.

I still hold a few shares and the money worth for them it is no here or there. Nevertheless these shares will still count for part one of the SoA (I.e. the 50%). It is not the amount of shares one is holding that counts in the first part of the SoA, it is the number of investors voting that counts.

After all, if part one is approved, (The YES vote getting up), the second part is just like an easy walk in the park for them.

dyor!!
    Last edited by buddy134: 05/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.064K 42.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 142434 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.