CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. kkw
    7,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 716
    Re "Well if it was Total at the CR and then again having Credit Suisse transferring to them on Friday (S3XT) then they are holding at least 20% of FAR.....which makes the other nominee shareholders important????"

didn't FAR said ER with "Instos" and "SI's" which means the shares are spread around and I would certainly think that people like FJ would have enough to hold it's position. Under tht sitution, TOTAL or whoever would not be able to get anything like 20% in one go.

Also if Credt Suisse is issuing them to TOTAL, they do not need to transfer the shares to them via the market. They will just do an off market transfer. I did a couple of off market transfers via Commsec and they never appeared on the market trade.

The only thing I can think of is that someone wants in and cause they couldn't get enough and it may well be TOTAL who knows, they re getting their share on the open market. Exactly the same thing happened when FJ bought on the open market and the SP run to 15c. Now with what we have, it probably be at least that. Or someone (in the know) purchasing prior to PE decision being handed down.

KKW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.025(4.81%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 49.5¢ $3.293K 6.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 995 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 3276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.