ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Malcolm you understand this is not advice but a scenario I see...

1. 4,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Malcolm you understand this is not advice

but a scenario I see myself in I purchased some OAs for my daughters @1.6c prior to the teff scenario so as you can see plus conversion of .009 they are well out of the money converted @2.5c

therefore I have registered their shares early in the elf

I will sign them up on the capital payment method this way there is nothing to pay until I decide to

A exercise them because they are in the money
    or
    B say after the 3 years they are not above the 2.5c plus the cost of capitalised interest I will let them lapse with absolutely no financial commitment to the out of the money shares this is what I have been led to believe how the elf will work

this is a no brainer to anyone that has well out of the money options

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE

My personal situation is somewhat different because the OAs I hold are still in the money and so I will make my mind up closer to expiry depending on news or no news and dates set by the elf

like I said Malcolm not advice just a personal situation like you and many others I find myself in

I have said this before but not one of the oppis either As or Bs still left out there should expire and go to waste at the end of July

Hope my personal explanation helps Malcolm

And just to put it out there I believe the heads will move north once this oppi scenario is over, the pressure down selling of the heads in my opinion is there because the greedy are trying to flush out these loose oppis

again NO BRAINER those picking up OBs and OAs at these prices will I believe be well rewarded
    Worse case scenario example Buy OAs .003 conversion .009 =1.2c stick them in the ELF capitalised for 3 years and see how they go not in the money ie 1,2c plus interest you stand to lose your purchase cost only of .003c per share

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $42 10.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 15837603 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3237157 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 177643
Last updated 11.50am 17/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.