POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

POS is not a Dead Parrot! It is very easy to have a prickly view...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    POS is not a Dead Parrot!

It is very easy to have a prickly view on POS' share price, given it is currently cactus. However, I have been ruminating and even masticating (chew on that), about our future prospects. Maybe I am still bathing in the afterglow of a sensational win by the mighty Eagles over the Doggies, but I think there is still great hope for POS.

Personally and contrary to popular belief, I don't think POS is dead at all. It is neither -: deceased, passed on, no more, ceased to be, expired, gone to meet its maker, a late parrot, a stiff, bereft of life, resting in peace, pushing up daisies, an ex parrot. Rather; it is just resting, it's stunned and taking a breather. My apologies to Monty.

In the short to medium term, here is what I predict -:

KDR will win their court case and they will crank up their arrangements with us. We are uniquely placed, having hundreds of millions of dollars worth of expandable processing facilities. Other companies, adjacent to our ground, will commence mining activities and we will cash in by becoming a processing hub for lithium, cobalt and other mining. The nickel price, predicted to rebound by forecasters such as the World Bank, will eventually start a lengthy period of steady improvement and POS will finally kick off long awaited nickel mining (maybe 2019), starting with Silver Swan.

In the longer term, forget the Treorge Gap - I am waiting for the TBGap - 2 cents to $1!!!

Back on Planet Earth, there are very modest positive signs in regard to nickel, as per these charts. The nickel price is up a bit on the 30 day chart and Warehouse levels have dropped a little at the same time.

These trends need to extend for another couple of months before we can get too excited but maybe it is the start of a revival.

Cheers
    U

latest nickel price2.JPG

latest nickel stock.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.