AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Yes, I certainly love playing with money, but for some reason...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    Yes, I certainly love playing with money, but for some reason you and your negative mates like to take broad strokes over who you include in what is or isn't said.

I stated in heaps of posts from 2015 to not expect any decent revenue until September 2016.

I've been stating for a long time that our SP shouldn't be higher than 55-65 cents on our current financials.

I started emailing the company about mid year last year (well before they missed their EOY target) pleading with them to stop announcing the ridiculous targets they were announcing.

I've voiced my disapproval of the extremely high remuneration we've handed out for both the revenue we were receiving at the time and because we were paying the same people who weren't hitting their own inflated targets.

And there's many many more things I've emailed the company about and spoken out against when I've felt it not for the benefit of the company as a whole.

Do I still believe this company is a good buy? Yes I do!

Do I believe it's undervalued at the moment? Yes I do!

Do I believe a contract or two will hit over the next 12 months that will increase the SP? Yes I do.

The company has several outstanding issues IMO, some have been addressed by Dirk and some we need more clarity on. These include new remuneration levels, an Australian director (perhaps ASIC needs to become involved here), trust to be built on hitting targets, Dirk has changed the company strategy and should be given a chance to prove his way on fixing the communication issues.

Apart from that we're now reportedly CFN and cutting costs while still increasing revenue, sales in key areas with decent growth in margins is reportedly turning the company into a CFP company and we're bringing new products into the market.

What's not to like about the business is hopefully behind us and we can move on.

But acknowledge all people's posts as I think as a more positive poster I've certainly tried to be realistic about timeframes for revenue and the SP.

AIMO and DYOR these are well used on HC and for good reason!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.