ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

Hello all, haven't posted in a while as i was overseas....

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hello all, haven't posted in a while as i was overseas.
    @MIStragic
    I get your frustrations having been also in the SAU story for over 6 years
    just remember the tortoise wins the race.
    SM is making great strides and positioning SAU to reap the rewards in the next 24-36 months.
    As one of our biggest individual shareholders i know that you know the real potential of our ground otherwise you would of taken a tax loss and moved on.
    I also would like to see a strengthening of the board & giving Simon the right backing.
    I belive the AGM will be in late OCT this will be a good opportunity to get the ball rolling with a no vote for the director re election.
    Over the nest 12 months i believe we can build a rockstar board that will add profile to our story and have there own real following.
    News flow will come and will validate the Assets in play i.e cannon, Glandore & ***ong.
    Cannon in particular is shaping up nicely with some very sexy grades. Open at depth and still hasn't been fully drilled out. I think that it will pleasantly surprise once we open it up and understand the geology better.
    I belive the plan is to use the oxide dirt from Glandore to supplement the ore from cannon UG and thus create a more streamlined operation.
    I spoke to a Geo mate of mine from the goldfields and he thinks that cannon initially will be modest, but over time it will be a high grade monster, spitting out in excess of 200,000 ounces. his words was it looks like Daisy Milano.

We have some of the best grounds in the goldfields and with further funds to role in from Feb next year this will allow us to be fully self funded and maybe even pay another Div in 2018 & 2019. ?
    the next marketing conference is RIU in Syd/Mel on the 27-29 Sep, by that stage i expect further news flow from Glandore, Wolyu and Fingers crossed BMV announcing that they are actually underground and have broken through at ***ong.
    If POG sentiment were to remain positive i think we can hit the 0.40 - 0.50 by mid oct and 0.60 -0.70 on the resource estimate for UG.
    I understand that marketing will be significantly stepped up with a maiden trip into the very lucrative north american conferences. Mark my words this will produce excellent results over time.
    Simons strengths is Sales and M&A, next 12 months will be very interesting to say the least.

If the 500k sell order @ 0.41 is removed it will allow the stock to go for a run. And should one want to sell some stock it would be best IMO to do so prudently by offering it in 50k lots so not to scare investors and shoot your self in the foot.

I will be looking to purchase more before then myself, and since we are all so confident on the fundamentals of SAU i expect all u bastards to be purchasing on market as well lol

Thoughts ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 345000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2600000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.