EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

I don't think people get how Eve works entirely, it is an...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,196 Posts.
    I don't think people get how Eve works entirely, it is an investment company and the only expense they have is administration costs and board of director salaries. The directors took shares in lieu of wages also, so that translated to not having to draw down on capital to pay them.

If you pick through the reports you get a clearer picture of how they are managing the capital. The two companies invested in have there own operating capital from revenue, Meluka will also draw from the $500k assigned from the 50% sale to expand product lines up until the IPO planned for Q2.

You will find that newer investment companies have very little capital on hand as it is re-invested to expand there portfolio. In very successful companies such as Berkshire Hathaway the recurring revenue from investments equates to so much return that they have ended up with over $25B just sitting in low interest accounts because Buffet can't find enough ways to invest it effectively. That is why most companies or investment firms at that point pay dividends.
    Last edited by Matt Adl: 02/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.