VRC 12.5% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-43

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3662
    Peliatian,

Once again you failed to answer one simple question. Am I surprised. NO.
    How could you answer it without making yourself look silly . You are no fool and you also have little credibility. This has clearly been illustrated by your refusal to answer a very logical question.
    In time, others here will work this out for themselves.
    Truth be known I am not even sure that you are currently a shareholder. NO doubt you once were, but perhaps you are now trying to throw enough mud on VRC to get the share price down so you can become a shareholder once more at a lower point to when you exited..
    Because you cannot answer a simple question I am left to draw my own conclusions. This one seemed the most obvious.

In the mean time VRC is going about their business, which is clearly indicated by the announcement this morning. Yesterday Trevor assured me that their meetings overseas went very well and they walked away fully confident of progressing forward into the new year . Given I place plenty of importance on what discussions I have with directors of the companies I choose to invest in, I was happy to hear that things went well. I have full confidence in Trevors ability to get the job done. I think I have already stated this on a number of occasions.
    For those with the patience I believe VRC will be one of the more successful companies during 2018. If patience however is not one of your strong points and you want instant gratification perhaps placing a bet on a horse race which generally lasts for a 2 to 3 minutes would be more appealing.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $21.48K 5.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 21032079 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2989071 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.