AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

That was not the intention of the post and quite misleading,...

1. 1,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    That was not the intention of the post and quite misleading, although I agree that SH did not participate as much as what was expected, it was still subscribed to with options. (Those that participated would have made quite a bit albeit buying on the market may have also been as beneficial) The fact behind it was the ASX held up the CR and the SP dropped, it still raised credit and Axiom is still breathing.

@ditto appears to be misleading us into thinking SH's rejected a CR, now if that were the intention (which I suspect is on the money) "Placement of Rights Shortfall" InCoR provided funding of $1 Million... contradict this statement.

"Funding-Accelerated for the next phase of work on the Isabel Nickel Project
    $2m of Convertible Note (Tranche II) brought forward and made immediately available (refer to announcement dated 16 June 2017).
    The Convertible Note financier has conducted in-country and project site due diligence and has agreed to fund a further $3m-$5m this quarter, if required and at the company’s discretion."

Are some of you suggesting it would be worth a better suggestion to be selling now and buying back at .10c for HC readers rather than misleading posts to negative ramp AVQ. Is that what is been suggested by a few? If you have information to suggest that Axiom has made no progress with the Locals, please enlighten us, but don't go on about the salary.

10 years and the lowest price was .09c.. currently .14c, what do you think, Buy, Sell or Hold!??

GLTA
    Last edited by mcfj: 15/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.