WKT 6.06% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

@longreach i did not make up those points in my previous post,...

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    @longreach

i did not make up those points in my previous post, rather, i cited them from WKT news and some snapshot of articles posted here by other WKT holders as per WKT management interviews....

as ASX required, 31th Jan is the deadline of releasing quarterly, but so far it has not come yet, How should i know coz it is out of my control...

as those article posted by @Croc-file , according to stock head article, Namibia lithium suppose to start within JANUARY, but again, it is out of my control andCroc-file control, so why the balme.....

we all get excited and believe the potential of this company, so we bought in and counting the days for good news kick in based on all resources, include both Company and media or our past experiences, so whats wrong with it....

someone sell for whatever reasons , again, it is out of my control, i am only a small retailer and post here based on what i wrote above, i am also not happy because i put my money into my mouth, so far sp got sold down, but sp cant be sold down for ever and for long, i believe, it is enough for myself....

aren't we all finding any possible reasons to buy and hold a stock, not only WKT, but ALL stocks, so whats wrong with posting those reasons on this forum, at least i am not trolling and spiting rubbish, but try my best to judge and support with evidences...

the plain reason why i still holding in addition to those points being put here 1000 times:

What is your rationale for attending 121 Mining Investment?

We are continually looking to diversify our shareholder base, and attract interest from Asian based institutional investors, and corporates both listed and unlisted in HK and China.
    We have a capital raising opportunity for potential interested investors; would look to increase our liquidity in the market by attracting on market support; and we have many exciting developments over the next 12 months.

last post here, i swear, f..k...
    Last edited by xindongzuitaohua: 31/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.006(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $23.78K 226.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 148800 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.