MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

You should be more concerned with other graphite companies that...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    You should be more concerned with other graphite companies that are down to their last million instead of worrying about Magnis. As we can see Magnis has been very active in their battery strategy. Siemens and Celgard to name a few of the companies they have entered into agreements with Magnis. Still about $5 million in the kitty I believe and that is not including the remaining cr money. Like I said it's not like Magnis are down to their last one million and their only hope is a graphite mine in Tanzania. I would have bailed by now if that was all they had in the works. In saying that look at that magnificent win they had last week with the Tanz government. Too many wins there to name them all but I'm sure you read them all. Hundreds of millions saved in tax dollars if you do the sums on the processing and SGP side of it.

Meanwhile elsewhere there is anger mounting from other Tanzanian graphite hopefuls who are pinning their success on the commission being formed and operating which was supposed to be a few days ago. Somehow I think that is the last thing on the mind of Magnis directors. Bigger goals to achieve for the MNS boys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.