MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Where were your calcs twoyears ago when the graphite stock you...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Where were your calcs twoyears ago when the graphite stock you are heavily invested in went into VA.

There is a difference between Magnis and that what is it today 6 cent company? Magnis has never failed at a CR and as was seen even did the last one in the worst market conditions in years. Being the last trading day for the month I reckon we might see the rest of the cr money come in. Will they need to do another one in the next quarter? Possibly. Will they have an issue raising it? Going on history I would say no.
    No in your selective reading did you see the announcement where Magnis bought $200 million of battery making equipment for a few million dollars? How much did that save Magnis if that equipment was not available at auction?
    More than the combined MC total of TON, VRC, KNL (which is shrinking by the day), BKT and a few others is the answer.

So whilst you burn a candle for Magnis and their cash position maybe look at where you got it so wrong with the stocks you invested in.

A few weeks ago we had Names Little have a go at the remaining CR money not in yet. Same day we got a 3B. So going on those odds I would say 3B today sometime?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.