MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

When I said that Rat did Magnis have only $1 million in the...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    When I said that Rat did Magnis have only $1 million in the bank? Money needed money spent. IMO I believe with this formality out of the way they have cleared the way for what I mentioned before.

Think about it Rat. Why would Magnis do this right now? Was it fear of C4V going elsewhere? Or is it more for the legal side of companies we are about to enter deals with? i'm expecting very big news soon after what I have seen today.

C4V President Dr. Shailesh Upreti said: “The management teams of Magnis and C4V have worked exceptionally well together in the past and this agreement further improves the relationship between the two companies.” “We are pleased to have Magnis as a strategic partner and stakeholder and look forward to benefitting from their expertise and assistance in our company’s development.”

The problem with you Rat is you still carry that bitter pill of selling Magnis way before we had the $1 boat party. I believe you penned that phrase for another graphite hopeful you hold. Still pretty funny that you have that boat picture as your Avatar.
    Now as Elsa said : Let it go, let it go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.