ABX 2.00% 4.9¢ abx group limited

gday NZ im a holder of ABX and regularly follow the threads here...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    gday NZ

im a holder of ABX and regularly follow the threads here
    ive also recently emailed Ian Levy and asked for anything that may re- instil the confidence i once had. My most accurate summary of what he has said over the few emails recently is that

1 the bauxite market has generally been in the doldrums for the last couple of years but is showing signs of strengthening
    2 ABX advice is that Chinas massive investment in Guinea in Africa is not going as expected due to failing ore quality and armed militants / unrest in the region
    3 the prices on offer are edging up but still below prices that would result in a beneficial sales arrangement for the company. High AUD is affecting this price. Concentrating on cement grade sales while waiting for a better price on metallurgical grade
    4 ABX has $1.64 m in the bank
    5 The $90000 in legal work was for two separate people. Both opted to take payment in shares. Greg Mellick has undertaken work involving compliance and regulatory issues over the past two years. He is a big supporter of the company and had to be prompted recently by the company to send an invoice.
    The amount for Landroe Pty Ltd was payment for standing in as the company's representative in Hobart - saving the other execs flying down to Hobart every time they need to meet with goverment officials. This agreement has been in place since 2012.
    6 ALCORE is progressing and he encouraged me to " watch this space" re an announcement ( as promised)
    7 Ian purchased his shares at 32c and he intends to make a profit on them

My initial email was sent last saturday arvo - he answered swiftly and was happy to continue to answer my other enquiries throughout the evening. He seems like a nice bloke, and he did lift my confidence

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $3.831K 78.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21522 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 884225 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.