ABX 2.04% 5.0¢ abx group limited

Spoken with Ian myself on many occasions , he is a genuine nice...

1. 11,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5939
    Spoken with Ian myself on many occasions , he is a genuine nice Guy, the difficulty that the company has faced from day 1 has been securing orders,
    The conundrum is , ABX deposits are shallow, so convenient to mining, the quality is great, its on a rail link so cheap to freight, by a port with storage so competitive on all fronts,,, so ABX should be able to at least match current prices and make a profit.
    Thanks for clearing up the legal for shares aspect. smart move by Management.
    The Cement hasn't crystallized into orders either , what happened to the test samples? why hasnt ABX secured ongoing repeat orders from existing clients? again my take is Sales,,,many others on here who have followed ABX for 4 to 5 years will confirm the same singular crux matter with ABX,,, NO SALES and its a commodity ,
    TRY HERE http://www.aluminumchange.com/cgi-bin/91.cgi?t=5&w=chf:000040&wscg=40-102501&kw=Bauxite Exchange&kw1=Bauxite
    in saying that i do believe ABX could well take off,,when it secures a meaningful take off agreement.
    Just been reading of another company and they have secured a off take agreement with Mitsubishi , so are now gearing up to supply them...
    ABX need to find and secure repeat orders or sell up and cash out....
    Last edited by NZ Trader: 16/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $12.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $18.79K 375.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21522 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 553094 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.