GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-32

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I think you're both right @struggler & @Wary 1

Whilst there are certainly listing rules that determine what must be released, in my opinion I think there are some details that should be released out of pure courtesy.

A simple two line announcement similar to that of Xi Xi, however recognising a different set of circumstances there.

I think in this instance specifically it would be fair to expect an announcement to clarify and confirm. After all, the company just cancelled 350,000 options and 200,000 share appreciation rights, meanwhile we are being asked to vote FOR options, would it not be reasonable to expect a communication when these things are cancelled when on this particular instance someone ceased employment?

As @Wary 1 points out it also saves speculation and possible misinformation which in some cases might be quite hurtful to those that are still employed by the company simply because their name is being thrown about. These type of things can only be addressed via timely communication from the company and would no doubt achieve what @struggler is pointing towards which is limiting the calls to them also.

I dunno what else to say except that I am stunned that the company didn't make a market announcement.
    Last edited by Thesi: 08/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.