GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

"Why is it difficult for them to sign an off-take when literally...

1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1558
    "Why is it difficult for them to sign an off-take when literally the Chinese, Japanese and Korean are hungry for lithium?"

Its not.

They are not desperate to sign because the company does not rely on it for survival, nor do they need shareholders to pile on their hard earned for funding purposes. They can and should wait for the right deal. Especially while the lithium shortage bs is having its desired effect. Saying no to the first customer or two and their shitty deals is just smart negotiation. Let the stars align again, dictate the terms and sign the right deal for Galaxy and its shareholders. Make the most of this lithium revolution.

If you want intant gratification and more pointless announcements than you can poke a stick at, there are others offering it. Why do you think the PLS forum is so full of millenials? lol.

Ive said it before, GXY havent announced much yet, still plenty of aces in our hand, while others have all their cards out on the table. Despite this we have all follwed the same share price pattern all year... I think I'll stick around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.