BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-68

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    NO kidding it doesn't create value!

Perhaps the board are inexperienced in dealing with day to day life on the ASX and the associated investor relations activities conducted by good companies that have a story to promote. What board member has any expereince on an Australian company board prior to BRN? They hide behind the fact that the ASX can be tough on marketing material. What Codswallop! Every presentation that comes out when a company performs a roadshow is in effect marketing material. Pretty simple to understand isn't it?

Why don't you ask them when the last time was that they conducted a broker roadshow to generate interest from new investors that might find the story appealing and dip their toes in in the secondary market?

I can save you the time. They've never done one! Pretty ordinary performance considering we have a "ground breaking" technology that you imagine should excite everyone who hears the story.

Isn't Akida due to be launched soon (the next three months). I wonder how they will create some awareness considering that tis is the biggest product to be launched in Ai this year?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $737.6K 4.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 1587304 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 213251 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.