BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-29

1. 7,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 621
    This post may annoy some for its pointless, baseless comparisons, but you gotta pass the time somehow is my response
    The following chart is BUL Monthly and I am highlighting a substantial price run up well in the past and its likeness to current recent price history. As we know, charts reflect market expectation (incl. disappointment) based on fundamentals and many other contributions to sentiment. I'm not looking at the numbers here, only the pattern, with its time intervals.
    The two arrowed periods have very interesting similarities. The retracements back to the red 21 month M.A. have taken the same amount of time (and by coincidence were November to July in both cases … ((Nov. '03 is the highest monthly close btw))
    In 2004, the subsequent rally (to Dec '04) took the share price to nearly 4 times its June '04 low, then fell. Over the next few years the sp rallied strongly again.
    Hypothesis: A GSA is forthcoming (months) with the Special Div. paid out in Nov/Dec this year, hence the share price rise to then. After the Div is paid, the sp falls dramatically. Shareholders have received the div and hold the remanet lower value shares. … The company retains enough funds from the GSA (its plan) to do further exploration of its other tenements which results in "renewed" significant value to shareholders, which accounts for the future rallies. How it all ends (???) … This "future history" be seen against a back drop of gas shortages continuing over the next 3 to 4 years. End of hypothesis.
    Kip
    upload_2018-7-10_8-48-16.png
    upload_2018-7-10_8-48-16.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.