AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-25

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    I am well aware of Magna’s business model. Up until now, the relationship between Axiom and Magna is like a marriage: you need her and she needs you (if you prefer to put some romantic spins into it, you can simply change my “need” to your “want”.) However, just like a lot of married men, or women for that matter, they may have some lust affairs (in the case of Magna, sell some), but a vast majority of adulterists still keep their marriages for whatever reasons (in the case of Magna, keeping the majority of their holding because they believe in Axiom’s potentials.)

I said “up until now”, because this could change in any minute, as Axiom is negotiating debt finance for our San Jorge mining project.

I personally do not believe Axiom has done drillings in any tenement but not released the results. That’s against ASIC Regulations, and can potentially put Directors into a lot of S*.

Yes, there is a legally-binding APPROVAL between SI Government and Axiom. Corruption and bureaucracy can drag their feet on the process, but they cannot change the legal framework. I have first-hand experience in Luxembourg, a small wealthy European Union country with a small population I previously mentioned, where people in charge in different bureaus ( they don’t like the term of departments, they often told us, we don’t have to speak English) are often part of inter-connected social elites, if not somewhat at least distantly related. They can delay the process; but when it comes to legal frameworks, they cannot change them, because nobody wants to risk going to jail as a result of blatantly breaking the law for personal gains. And this is why while the previous Mining Minister was probably bribed to teeth by Sumitomo, he did not dare grant them the licence they so desperately wanted because of Anti-land-banking Clause in the Mining Act and lack of landowners’ support. I also have my first-hand experience in Russia, a military giant but economical and legal drawf , to back this up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.