AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-60

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    It is important to note the history of Axiom mining and its competitors.  Can I point out that slurs made against Ryan Mount are unjustified and defamatory.  Unlike Sumitomo, who were never cleared of wrong doing in the Solomons.

We all get the idea that the TALL POPPY syndrome is alive and well, and repeated childish vengeful remarks about salary are unjustified.

The market predicted a win in the CoA, otherwise it would not have reached 50c, and like any market it reflected .12c the next day as the loss settled.

I too have seen the reality of Axiom's struggle to gain a clear direction in the Solomons, however, it has clearly battled and it is also winning those battles. 2 years ago some predicted that Axiom would only last 6 months after the CoA, and yet Axiom is still battling 2 years later! That must hurt those neigh-sayers because they got it wrong and continue to get it wrong.

This is a freely and publicly available information below.  It is important as it reflects the honesty of those working within our systems!
    Project Wickenby task force

The Project Wickenby cross-agency task force has made a major contribution to the Australian Government's fight against tax evasion, avoidance and crime. Project Wickenby was established in 2006 to protect the integrity of Australia's financial and regulatory systems by preventing people from promoting or participating in the abuse of offshore secrecy arrangements. Project Wickenby's work will continue under the new Serious Financial Crime Taskforce.

https://www.ato.gov.au/Media-centre/Media-releases/Tax-scheme-promoter-sentenced/

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.