BOT 16.9% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-26

1. 15,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1409
    I wouldn't be scared if they brought along a nice souvlaki. For those who may be a little perturbed about the share price, please do not let it worry you. BOT is on a well planned mission cashed up and using a product that whipped its opposition in one example. Yes just damn acne. It also has another product in a sector which is even bigger. Bigger than my own butt cheeks ladies. The atopic dermatitis and psoriasis market. Just one of these getting to phase 3 is worth five huge. Double that for on market considering results so far. I have seen the market turn on its head in three days delivering results no one thought is possible. It will happen here but just not now. As a long termer who has had his dabble in many sectors, I feel very confident of our future. Punters selling now got in at three cents, so what can you do. You could flog your stock and wait for a cheaper re-entry. Seen that before but I don't have the Cohunas. Then again I don't have those to be a real trader either. Hence my always long term views of large investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.055(16.9%)
Mkt cap ! $687.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 38.0¢ 33.0¢ $7.103M 19.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134000 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 650314 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.