AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-12

1. 861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    So you want me to put peoples names up on a public forum?. I hardly think that is appropriate.

The case was heard on the 25th April and the ruling handed down on the 18th July. Case was heard by Justice PJ Faukona.

I would suggest you ring Brent at AVQ head office and ask him directly to send you a copy of the ruling. He must have one.
    I am making the point that AVQ are extremely hesitant to inform the market of anything that isn’t all positive. Last year in March they announced they were taking Sumitomo to Court and were all gung ho on getting access to google records and Telekom records and Sumitomo records. The HC crew were all abuzz at how Axiom was going to get big damages and Sumitomo’s Share price would be hammered etc etc.
    Then when a ruling comes down regarding all the applications Axiom have made to get documentation they say absolutely nothing. What is your view on that?

Do you think that if say, the ruling had been completely against Axiom in every way and the Judge had called it a “fishing expedition” and “without merit” and further that Sumitomo had been awarded full costs which since they had an Overseas Queens Counsel and 2 overseas Junior Barristers and instructing solicitors is likely to be quite a substantial bill perhaps several hundred thousand dollars… that you as a shareholder would expect to be told?
    You can hardly announce a major court action and then never give any update on it… Especially if it bombs!

You have spoken to Brent before so perhaps email him or call him and ask directly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.