ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    I guess each time we ask the "office" , they keep promising just a bit longer and all will be known.With little way of confirming anything and not being able to trade, we have nothing left to do but wait.
    They are in a very prospective area and if they are wanting to buy up as many good wells, thats great. The question is, are they really competent and capable of pulling this off even if it takes a while. These delays and sloppiness isnt helping confidence. Or are they brilliant tacticians who have proved themselves capable in the past businesses? Clever as they may be, they couldn't have predicted a weak main well, so are they stalling for time to steady the ship? So many months gone by, thats the only conclusion i scan draw. This big NEWS due. i really starting to doub that now.. At worst, can be limp along till we are the monster company with everyone else at our feet begging for scraps of gas?

Future (current?) pic of Mr Featherby after wealth creation and Raven as no 1 energy producer in future.

e01.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.