GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

I'm really dissappointed with myself for having thrown caution...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    I'm really dissappointed with myself for having thrown caution to the wind and putting far too much into such a sham of an outfit. I'm also appalled at what appears to be clear siphoning of money out of Magnum / Raven by Featherby. Injecting $500k of 'personnel funds' back into Raven by FD is, in my mind, just a ruse to deflect attention from the considerably larger amount of funds that have been paid for 'consulting services' to Ochre.

I'm gutted that this is also my first post on HC - was hoping that I'd post something more profound on a thread associated with a stock that was actually going places.

@Jonnylitch - very much appreciate your efforts to form a posse and chase justice (or even just some clear communication) for us holders. It sure feels like the BoD are choosing to ignore/neglect shareholders, and are giving us meagre morsels to make us think that there is something huge happening behind the scenes. My thoughts are that there is a lot of ducking and weaving going on - it's all smoke and mirrors. Can't wait to read the response back to the ASX providing explanation regarding the high consulting fees that have been 'incurred'.

I have 40 Million and you can add me to your list of supporters. Not the end of the world if it all goes belly up, but still a sober lesson.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.