GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-88

1. 2,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    I have just been rethinking this "big ann" still coming for months now
    Have we all been thinking that it has to do with an amalgamation with say a bigger company thus more profits ect BUT i been thinking thats its the opposite.
    Maybe its financing arrangements they are looking for to avoid another CR.
    We cant buy lots of assets without money right?

WE know they want to expand Ravens portfolio and become the "big wheel" in the area. Already they have got Xstrata which proves they are doing something towards that goal. (smoke screen?) Now we have this very long delay with a major oil and gas producer/explorer but NO Rumours after all these months??
    NO,  i think it is a major funder/backer of some sort thus all hush hush and the arrangements are still being worked out as we will be caring huge debt while we buy up and dominate that gas area. Normal int rates would kill us so thats what they trying to get workable now for some kind of pay off to the funder?

If i'm right and i totally doubt that, does this have to go past a AGM? if not they re not breaking any rules.
    Also why all the secrecy with a STOP in place? most have all but given up now- even i am a little jaded
    He has just said they ARE organising a AGM- Talk?? well we heard all that before but pressure from all quarters must be pressing and even legally on them now for answers to the "mystery"
    This is either the greatest poker bluff with him holding a high flush or only a pair of jacks. His hand will be called at some point thats a certainty- so his/bod cards will have to be laid on the table....

So its either financing or a Major explorer/producer. Any other ideas?   OMO....

fd20d6eb7010b83d3f66cd8afc7cd520_400x400.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.