SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

"People seem to not understand valuation and dilution." -...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    "People seem to not understand valuation and dilution." - apparently not. There are now over 1Bn shares on issue, and the price went up. So, nope.

"The overhang in my opinion will keep these share suppressed and there is very limited upside here" - or, you could just be wrong - nope again. The Company appears to be kicking more goals, which will drive growth and value.

"....bviously insiders will want to cover some tax obligations in the not too distant future" - nope. JK has explained that unlike Don Mei of Dominos who received shares a as result of *employment*, that the performance shares issued to the vendor under *prospectus* only attract CGT on (any) sale. So nope there as well.

The Director 3Y's will be due soon. I expect that based on JK's comment during teh roadshow two weeks back, we wont see any moves at all by Directors, other than understanding the breakdown of issued shares.

All in all, great news today. Some fantastic names on the list, and, attracting a customer away from the NAB is sensational.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.