VML 0.00% 0.3¢ vital metals limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-24

1. 10,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2770
    Just wondering how many of you guys and gals have had a look at the web site lately? It is one of the best, and every bit as good as most pressos. So really no need for a presso, but if they needed to do one most of the info could just come off that database.
    The projects are exciting, not just the Niger gold of 4m @ 156g/t - which is what got me excited enough to put my marbles in the ring. That Co/T/Sn deal in Germany looks a honey, and some constructive cranking there could bag us several times [recall EUC, which put a bit of tin in my kitty]

Nothing to whine about on the board either, in fact I like the mix of business, law, geology and engineering.

So my take on the current price of 0.7c, where I am down more than a few pips, is that the price of gold and the anti Trump, anti trade war sentiment has not been good to us.

IMO the projects are good, the cash is excellent, the fundamentals are certainly promising and this team under Francis Harper did not come together to play tiddly winks on the boardroom table.

So friends, I would not even consider selling this below 4c, and you have time on your side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $919 308.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 105789346 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19905915 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.