AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Will be interesting in which vehicle they put the good bits and...

1. 9,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    Will be interesting in which vehicle they put the good bits and if Algae in regards to India really does start up and produce anything like what they want. The other side is that the game may finally be up.

For a so called modular system to take over and install seems to be taking a huge time and would have thought they would start it up on pure gas to prove it on day 1. As usual nothing makes sense.

As for hemp I am unsure if someone who will actually buy out their access to genetics or seedbank as I am unclear on just what it's value is . many other companies are claiming access to various seed banks and until science is done on particular strains and components the manufacturers really want in their oils etc it will be hard to tell.

No news on lic issues is odd in many aspects

the game is somewhat up in regards to hem as so many players at different stages and you will need to be the one with something special or cashflow to be a market darling. There are unlisted lic companies doing it already with big backers .

Am interested in if you think news will be positive or negative and if market will appreciate it either way.

There are 2 sub floats that are possibly linked and may actually trigger part of a buy out but I think the value will go to new company and the usual suspects will get their pound of $ flesh direct on a board or such or cheap issue rather than it flowing back via a billion aeb shares etc.

Hard to justify looking to hard and moves to date have been " business as usual" Maybe if they want to pull up stick and the " family" wants to retire they might spruce something up to exit ?

as usual hard to comment on some of the goings on as I don't want the grief
    Last edited by Teddyward: 2941 27/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.