AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Are you counting that as a new 'thing'/gimmick? I mean, I...

1. 5,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2176
    Are you counting that as a new 'thing'/gimmick? I mean, I usually laugh at what they say and the market gets all wide-eyed with hope and belief before I laugh at that and then it falls off the rally to new all time lows (amazing how often that game can be repeated!), but this time it just sat there before today gently falling to a new all time low. It didn't seem like they were really trying to get a reaction from the market this time, I didn't expect anything to happen and nothing did. It wasn't even hot air, just a half-filled balloon with regular air, not even dressed up as something exciting.

I suppose it's difficult to follow claims of billions of dollars worth of world-saving technology with anything exciting (they did a surprisingly good job of hyping people up over the following years though!), and maybe they're just trying a bread and butter approach? Doesn't really seem to fit their strategy. Either it's a symptom of having given up on this company or they're planning the next gimmick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.