BIT 3.70% 2.6¢ biotron limited

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-27

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    gday all holders Im still confident awaiting the conference and data release, the fact she has finally exercised her options Is great to see. If she did sell we would see a notIce In the next couple of days Im not expectIng too see It though, I hold regardless what the market does in the days to come, would expect there too be resistance throughout the climb as those top heavy wIth shaky legs sell and those not confident enough too hold exit, i thInk by the end of the month a MC $300-$500m is on the cards but after It who knows $1B, $5B! If the results are as excItIng as In the update and letter than your guess Is as good as mIne, one thIng Im certaIn off Is Im stIll excIted! the way I see It Is Its not a complete cure Its a possIble base lIne for a better treatment of HIV and other terrIble vIruses, there bIggest trouble has been provIng that there scIence works and If they could do It It could mean bIg $$ there Is over 350 compounds In there portfolIo even If only half of them are hIts 175 $250-$500m per compoInd I dont have be a mathematIcIan too work that out. we have not seen the data no but from there past statments, trIals and the markets reactIon these past couple of weeks wIth such huge volumes goIng through It does gIve me confIdence, I wIll hold and see what excItIng thIngs are too come my own opInIons and thoughs of course.

GLTASH, DYOR,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $8.415K 322.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 37530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.