AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

bwinter -nice to see some balanced posts.So my thoughts -upside...

1. 2,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    bwinter -nice to see some balanced posts.
    So my thoughts -upside from drilling  in the short term I dont think it is going to make much difference ,Everything is really focussed on the first 6 months of production at Sconi.Same applies to the potential upside from other projects.
    On your main risks I think cost overruns are something that will trouble us less than most projects,BFS done for the most part with 2 to 3 quotes on all big ticket items.The risk of a cost overrun because it doesnt actually work and we have to do it again is minimal because we have demonstrated the process in a scalable pilot plant.The same will apply to nameplate capacity
    To me the big risk is funding .The project will go ahead  but how much will we have diluted before the first product comes out.
    I would like to see a massive effort go into preselling product like.With single channel marketing through SKI Iguess the room to push CoSo4 and Niso4 is restricted
    .Scandium is however worth a huge amount.If the customers are beating at our door why can we not get them to put some skinin the game..Boeing Airbus etc are not short of long term development budgets and we do not have a huge amount of competition in the field but do have an enormous amount price flexibility.At a million bucks a ton (one third of current price)and mostly just a bi product credit with few expenses the upside from scandium is enormous .I would far rather see a lwer margin here to secure a deal than a dilution which gives us 2 or 3 times the number of shares and we end up with a glass ceiling of 20 or 30 cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.