SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Make what you will of it but spec stocks are money hungry...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Make what you will of it but spec stocks are money hungry entities..to set the record straight we don't have 8 million in the kitty..the quarterly cash reports are easy to download and understand..end of June we had 10.5mill, by September we had 7.5 mill this current quarter they estimate 2.5 most probably 3mill used..So based on these figures we have approx. another 3 months to run (can't wait until lastt dollar)companies can't trade insolvant so a discounted capital raise will play out soon enough..this is not a bad thing , however in our situation it can be, as very little progress has been made this year and we will have a lot of reluctant investors due to such high uncertainty ATM. While some of these current posts have gone to the realm of wishful thinking and far fetched fantasy reality should strike us all and that is Bape and CR is all that matter right now..WA exploration is in its infancy....unless we hit a PLS resource amount in WA it won't do much to our share price now.. At the AGM our director made a comment that that there is about 10 people that are piping up about the project..yet in what Nursery posted earlier it looks like they have 150 + official signatures against the project..la motte has a population of approx. 300..its not a minority opposing it half the town.....let's not get caught up in guesstimates, nearology and fantasy..I for one have burnt myself one too many times for not looking at the realistic facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.