SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Rab you could be right..but all ive got to go on is whats been...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Rab you could be right..but all ive got to go on is whats been officially stated, if the media skewed numbers then thats thier lies or if our board did it..then they will be called out one day..from my point of view the locals should encourage investment as long as it minimal collateral damage to the environment and its done responsibly..they would be foolish to turn away these opportunities..look at Australia we have gone from producing almost everything to importing everything..this has caused us to be an economy based on services, i believe it stands at 75%..that my friend is rubbish and it will impact generations to come..these arnt real jobs..ask around over the last 10 to 15 years our government has been tightening the screws in every industry by creating mostly unecessary regulation which in turn creates more and more artificial jobs..most are not needed they just strip companies of more capital and some are going to the wall because of it. The companies that once made physical items in australia have factories in china, vietnam and taiwan as unions and regulations have made it prohibitive to manufacture here. Canada is very similar in economy to australia some call it the sister country..they dig sheet out the ground and export it..then buy back transformed from china at 1000% markup. so they too are a services economy..and they also need to create real jobs...i could go on and on about this..the company i own for last 15 years mainly deals with geriatric patients....these guys have a lifetime of valuable knowledge/ experience and they can tell you thousands of stories why we where once the lucky country but are no longer. One example i can attest to is this..15 years ago all crowns, dentures, and orthodontic appliances where made in australia..now 60% is made in the phillipines china or vietnam..why would you pay a local technician to make you a crown for $300 when you can have it made in china for $30 plus shipment cost? a set of dentures for $60 instead of $450..but whats the catch ? The quality of course was terrible however you still charge the pt. top dollar cos he doesnt know..another catch the materials in some instances where industrial grade instead of dental grade that passed through TGA. Fast forward 10 years later the workmanship is still sheet but the material quality has improved significantly..therefore those jobs are lost forever in Australia!
    Last edited by chuchutv: 10/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $356.1K 12.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 9454443 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 364285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.