MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

This is what I was talking about. (.079 options) There are...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    This is what I was talking about. (.079 options)

There are plenty more cheap options to be released. I think there are some .045c as well.
    All this options will put a downward pressure on a company which is already trading at or above full price.

If I was holding those options I would be first one to convert and sell.

@SoConfused .....as your title suggest......I am not that confused with MOY.
    I understand the MOY story as good as anyone.
    I did said six months ago MOY need to raise some money, and they surely did raise,not by CR but a Revolving Loan Facility of $17.5 million dollars with the loan shark Investec Bank. I say favourable terms for CR was not available, hence a bank loan with 8-10% interest + some cheap options+ free shares + mandatory gold hedge of 25000 ounces @AUD$ 1700 with Investec. Investec will make money from all sides. Management have a paying job. Shareholders will need to wait for new shareholders to join the club and pay more than what they paid for.

I can tell you that money is not going to be enough for the plant upgrade. They will need more down the process. How efficiently the plant upgrade will work no one knows. The company is targeting an AISC of AUD $1150-1200. I highly doubt it. I know BLK and GCY always promised the sun, moon and stars.
    While MOY is not in the rank of BLK and GCY......but things do go wrong in the mining business. It is very risky capital intensive industry. Sad to tell you that I have learned the hard way.

So I will let this plant upgrade happen and see the results for few quarters before I buy again.
    Until then I will be trading/holding the superior peers. I have done this for the past 6-9 months and it has been very profitable.(Thank God).

@Rezenable.......even if I am wrong and miss out on MOY.....I will still be riding with the superior peers.

Below are some simple chart......it is very easy to see where my money would have performed best in the last 6-7 months.

rms.PNG

RMS 15-20 % up

slr.PNG

SLR 10-15% up

drm.PNG

DRM 20-22% up

red.PNG

RED nearly 80-100% up.

moy.PNG

MOY is still where it was 6 months ago or even a year ago. Would be very frustrating holding this dog.
    I back my words with pure data, not just babble or rant.

I hope and wish all shareholders make a lot of money from MOY.
    For me there are other bigger fish to fry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.