MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

@BBV I am not afraid of missing out on MOY. I hold plenty other...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402

@BBV

I am not afraid of missing out on MOY.
    I hold plenty other gold stocks. Far too many.
    I am all in junior gold stocks.

I noticed everyone pulling my leg....but I’m telling just what I see. Behind every stock there are people involved. If the stock is ready to run it shows some distinct behaviour before it goes. With MOY I see the share price stagnating and slowly drifting lower because of the reason I have said already. So far the market agrees with my view.
    Most people only like to hear what they want to hear which is “MOY is going higher”.....I say not so fast.

I was the only one 6-7 months ago who said here about all this and was ridiculed. However I did exactly what I said and am thankfully better off without MOY.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not 100% bearish or doom & gloom. It’s time may very well come in the next 6-7 months when management accomplishes all the things they have set out to do. Some people have full faith on management, I need to see the result before I risk my hard earned money. Trusting some management have taught me nasty lessons which I don’t wish to pay a second tuition fee. Learned some very painful lessons & very very expensive.

As @Rezenable admitted the opportunity cost has penalised his portfolio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.