BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

You're a broken record Ronnie. We know what you said and it's...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    You're a broken record Ronnie. We know what you said and it's not interesting anymore. 

The problem is Dave has repeatedly referenced major deals that can drop at any time. I actually want to know when this becomes a breach of ASX rules. He has a 100% failure to convert rate and surely the ASX must now take action? 

This twitter post is absolutely the last straw. He announced this expecting two clients to secure multi-site deals that qtr. So surely ASX Disclosure would require him to withdraw that claim when it was clear the revenue wouldn't be in the qtr? People invest on this BS. Whales. Then we find out some whales won't land until the end of CY2019 if at all. $69M of Revenue which we invest in and then find out all the clauses he didn't disclose. So of that $69M how much have we realised two years later? $1M? Totally unacceptable and imo a breach of disclosure. Especially as Ingram Canada for their $29M haven't even started selling yet. If this had been made clear I wouldn't have bought a heap of shares - it's essential investment info that was withheld.

Rizon group are a year in and absolutely haven't done the $1M that was forecast. Why hasn't Dave disclosed that to the market? That's a breach again.  

The vultures are circling above Dave now. He'll be found out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.