AVR 1.73% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-17

1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Hi Dazaau,

you are the example that is at the front of my mind whenever I think of companies like AHZ. They couldn't attract institutional investors so they survived, once Twiggy made it clear to them they were on their own, on people like you and your family. How often did they reflect on that? Not very often is my guess, the entitled FWs just kinda thought it was coming to them anyway. To ensure the river didn't run dry they lied. I don't think this is worthy of moderation mods because at least Wayne Patterson indisputably did. There is no way on earth anyone capable of putting a case for a $1.5m salary and getting it, could be so wrong in his profitability forecast accidentally. Remember, every week he survives he is $28,846 better off, that's $4120 a day including weekends, or $177/hr even while he's asleep. That's quite a lot to pay for someone who has demonstrated no ability whatsoever to forecast even a few months into the future within 80% of the actual outcome.

I know Admedus monitors Hotcopper, or at least used to. When I visited the grand opening of the Malaga facility I was met by their PR lass who exhibited an extensive knowledge of Hotcopper posters and their avatars. I doubt it's worth paying for anyone to do that anymore, but it shows they knew where their money was coming from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
-0.300(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.00 $17.44 $16.95 $184.6K 10.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $17.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.50 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.