CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Well only 35000 left on the con. note so around 2.5 million...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Well only 35000 left on the con. note so around 2.5 million shares so getting close to Buy time .
    Ted Dhanik you have been putting out good news flow and keep it up . Please learn your lesson of doing Con notes at a discount 10% to VWAP as the only incentive for the con note holder is to make the price cheaper as the lower the share price the more shares they get and the more money they make. Unlike the shareholders that might share your vision long term the con note holder is in for short term profit and damages shareholder value and destroys share holder trust . You are the only company that I have not dumped on the announcement of con note as I like the vision and think if it was not for the con. note the shares would be 10 cents plus.. learn you lesson and you don't have to look far to see the damage a con.note does with the wrong structure to a share price . APG and PNN comes to mind PUMP/DUMP/APP3b rinse and repeat
    Ted in future if you need to a con. note make it simple . 10 % PA for the term of the con note and can convert to shares or cash at the end of the term. Not 10% discount to share price as that only makes them drive the share price lower.. You should terminate any broker or employee who suggested this absurd structure that you have on the con. note .. Thankfully its nearly over . GOOD LUCK and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.