WZR 0.00% 2.7¢ wisr limited

@yhinsunday A very good question, maybe someone with more...

1. 2,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    @yhinsunday A very good question, maybe someone with more knowledge than me can answer it more definitively. My thoughts are that Regal feel that the share price in this range is very undervalued and are happy to pay the price. If the price does retrace any time in this current range I am sure they will see it as an opportunity to buy more. I am only a very small fish compared to them but am also happy to keep buying in this range as I can.

There were 27 million shares traded yesterday, a lot of interest being shown here and deservedly so. A couple of high turnover days and any sells of a percentage of these 93 million are washed through.

Trading is so different now to what it used to be. When I first started we didn't have to contend with algorithms and bots and trading clubs. Prices going up for no reason, traders buying big and dumping for a few pips profit, small time "mum and dad" investors selling quickly for fear they are loosing their money only to see the price rebound shortly after. Stock market forums like can cause hype and negativity, especially for new people.

Company share prices would go up on their merit, never in a straight line but none of this yo yo business that goes on now.

I'm rambling, sorry. In saying all the above we don't really know why a large organization like Regal are buying in the fashion that they are doing, so the above explanation is my perception of why.

I hope you are profitable in your endeavours. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $48.36K 1.785M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29068 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 292257 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.