TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Yes, they did sell stockpiled low-grade ore from previous...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Yes, they did sell stockpiled low-grade ore from previous mining. XX was correct on that. AMG promotional video geo(s) spoke glowingly of widespread medium - high grade gold at surface over long distances from surface sampling so it should not be too difficult to selectively mine small pits from a number of sources. Clearing it with the Mines Dept can cause some delays but it is unusual to have such opportunities at the surface and over long distances. AMG saying that "may" be amenable to bulk mining is just conforming to ASX rules.

AMG 7 March 19 AMG announcement:

Golden Mile Continues to deliver high grade gold _Release V5.docx Ausmex Mining Group (ASX: AMG) (“Ausmex” or “The Company”) is pleased to update shareholders on additionalhigh-grade gold drilling results from the Golden Mile project. Drilling continues to delineate additional shallow,high-grade gold mineralisation. The Company plans to continue to delineate shallow gold mineralisation targetinghigh grade at shallow depths that may be amenable to a bulk mining operation, with the potential to process anyfuture defined mineral reserves at Round Oak Minerals’ Great Australia Mine 600 Ktpa CIP processing facility inCloncurry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.