AVR 0.00% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

The options referred to in this 3B do not go to WP or anyone...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 801
    The options referred to in this 3B do not go to WP or anyone else on the BOD. That would need to go to an AGM and be voted on, as it did in the last AGM for the options granted to WP.

I don’t understand why you guys are attacking management over this latest 3B as it refers to the employee retention plan, it’s part and parcel of being able to compete for valuable staff in the US.

Companies in the US offer the exact same thing.

Passing judgement on management for being greedy when there is every likelihood the majority of these options are to incentivise sales staff is a bit rough and misdirected imo.

If you go through the rem report you would find that 3 senior management members didn’t end up vesting their options as they departed before meeting the vesting date.

And to be fair this employee retention plan was voted up by shareholders not once, but twice. The first was plan voted up on a vesting timeframe of 5 year and the 2nd time around it was voted up on the 10 years vesting.

I’m not impressed with many parts of the past commentary from the current management team but this latest 3B is certainly not one of them.

Nothing would please me more than for the individuals getting these options is to vest them and do extremely well financially, as that would indicate a stable workforce that has added significant value to the share price, which in turn I will benefit from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.30 $19.00 $18.00 $363.4K 19.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500 $18.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.50 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.