AVR 1.73% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-16

1. 30,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Ultimately my fault,

....but I (and many others on here) researched the company, and we based our investment decisions based on presentations by the CEO that were approved by the board.

Wait a sec. We all know and have known that this stock is speculative.

Everyone makes an assessment of the risk about ALL investment decisions..

ALL investment decisions are ultimately about risk vs reward. You can try to minimise risk but you can never fully eliminate it.

That even applies to money in the bank, which in many countries can be seized. You can get negative interest rates.
    We're heading towards negative interest rates here in Australia. The banks aren't 100% solid.

THESE are realities. Stop trying to say that you should be able to rely on forward outlooks, projections etc as if they're totally certain.

I was your decision to rely on them knowing the disclaimers and NOT TO SPREAD YOUR RISK.

You put $150k on this speculative stock, and it IS speculative given the lack of income.

Hoped for income is another story. The presos gave an optimistic view.
    Show me a company in a speculative area which posts negative views of itself.
    There is a disclaimer about forward projections and everybody knows that.

If the company had made you a multimillionaire you'd be saying oh that disclaimer wasn't needed.
    But it was needed. Because so many things are out of the control of the company and are unpredictable.
    Not even blue chips are immune from this. You pay a premium for less perceived uncertainty but you cannot ever eliminate it.

That risk vs reward decision was ultimately YOURS.

You are trying to say you've been misled. But all the future projections are just that. Projections, and well all know that things can and do go wrong.

Ultimately my fault,

Yes. No buts about an ultimately.

If you'd become a multimillionaire and people were pining and bemoaning not having taken out a big enough stake in AHZ at the time you did, you'd be telling us to get over it, and ultimately it was our choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
-0.300(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.00 $17.44 $16.95 $184.6K 10.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $17.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.50 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.