AVR 2.05% $15.40 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-17

1. 2,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1656
    Dolce, after this post I am putting you on ignore, and feel free to do the same to me.

I started reading your reply, but I stopped at after the first line.

"Wait a sec. We all know and have known that this stock is speculative. "

Risk wasn't the issue.

It was the lies and misinformation. If that is acceptable to you, then that is you prerogative.

For me, the money I lost is very real. The money others lost is very real.

As I said before, and as I articulated in previous posts, I based my investment decisions on what what approved by the board and delivered by the CEO.

It is clearly documented in this post (again for the 10th time) - https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/so-what-exactly-did-wp-say-not-say-and-imply-in-the-agm-meeting.4337930/?post_id=34713322

The reality was a ~50% miss on guidance that was provided based on 6 out of 12 weeks into a quarter. We were lied to. There is not justification that is acceptable. The presentation was a means to an end, and that was to ensure a successful CR.

It wasn't a miscalculation, it was subterfuge in order to raise much needed funds. Then less than a month after it came out of suspension, another capital raise was undertaken. The numbers - not just for the last 12 months, but for the last 5 years - don't lie.

I wish you all the best and much profit, but as far as I am concerned, you have zero credibility.

I'll leave you to your investment decisions, I will not tag you again, don't bother replying, I will not read your posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.40
Change
0.310(2.05%)
Mkt cap ! $325.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.57 $15.84 $15.15 $452.1K 29.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $15.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.40 2886 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.