AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Appendix 3B, page-36

1. 30,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1857
    your response tells a bit of the story in itself.

No it doesn't!

I'm just unwilling to save you from doing the quite reasonable work of reading back. It's all there.

You were one of the posters most confident the company was on the right track.

Actually I dislike the categorisation.

If things had turned out well on the post Code Red, and uptake of the tech had been really great (and logically it should have been, it's the superior product) people would have thought that the CEO is genius ...and that they aren't far behind.

This is human nature writ large.

If the discussion is too one way, I tend to offer an alternate view. It's offering a dialectic so there's more choice in how to view things.

If you actually read back you will realise that I have never taken a big punt on this company. I am interested however in how this is proceeding.

As for the company being on the right track, there is a fair chance of this occurring and nobody has explained why it cannot. There are difficulties for sure, but neither the Chairman or the CEO are twits. They are capable of error or not having complete knowledge. Their being human but that doesn't necessarily mean the entire company is going to go down.

Being in suspension at least ensures that nothing that anybody says in here will affect the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.