CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Totally agree with you’re opening price variables Dan and that...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Totally agree with you’re opening price variables Dan and that the price will be determined by the quality of announcements PRIOR TO OR ON relisting!! And Luke164 I did say we could open at 1.7c on no decent news (with 3.2 billion shares that would roughly be our existing market cap ie.app.60 mill ).Remember opening at 3.5c gives a MC. of around 120m and if we get good news on hemp crops and outlook we could open around 5c.(app.150m.MC).AND THEN,if we get a extremely positive update with bumper hemp crops and maybe a supply deal into Asia and/or China,well then boys we could possibly go to 10c.(app.320m.MC).As I’ve said before ,we need that great news to restore market confidence and hopefully the ongoing delays are to confirm that good news.We can only hope but the outlook for hemp and MM.is extremely positive.Did anyone see the recent news on tv. that with the restrictions on opioid based painkillers that they need to make MM.more easily accessible and cheaper for all Australian patients.Small steps in a bright future.Cheers all !! And of course all IMO and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.